TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using Blockchain-Press-Releases.com Services, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of Blockchain-Press-Releases.com website and all its content, services and products available at or throughout the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, notices, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site. Blockchain-Press-Releases.com reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions as and when necessary without any prior intimation. The website, Blockchain-Press-Releases.com is from here on referred to as the “WEBSITE” (also referred to as site, us, we, company).
Blockchain-Press-Releases.com is not intended for use by anyone not able to legally form binding contracts. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the WEBSITE. By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or any of them, then you may not access the WEBSITE or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Blockchain-Press-Releases.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the WEBSITE is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree to abide by all such laws and regulations, including those relating to intellectual property, defamation, privacy, and the transmission or exportation of data.
You agree that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of another person or advocate any of the foregoing;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage, disrupt, or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, the sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise, promote, solicit, or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our prior written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within WEBSITE, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the website;
- Interfere with or violate any other WEBSITE user’s right to privacy; solicit, collect or store personal information about other users of the WEBSITE without their express consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Blockchain-Press-Releases.com representative, or falsely state or imply, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the WEBSITE or to manipulate your presence on our site;
- Use the WEBSITE or the materials contained it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt the WEBSITE, its servers, or networks, or take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the WEBSITE without our prior written authorization.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to access, monitor, copy, retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the WEBSITE, any part of the website, or its contents. A limited exception is provided to general purpose Internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the WEBSITE, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent.
- INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- The documents published on the WEBSITE are submitted by third parties and the company is not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in such documents. The WEBSITE is not liable for any such inaccuracies and errors or any damages arising from the use of information available on the site or the server. The user is advised to use the information available on the WEBSITE at their own risk.
- The documents submitted to the WEBSITE shall not contain any content that is obscene, libellous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person and agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including to all those applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to SPAM. If a press release published on the WEBSITE contains content or imagery that cannot be rightfully used, is stolen or copyrighted it will be removed from the WEBSITE and websites that has republished the content without further notice. Removed content published in violation to these terms and conditions will not be refunded.
- The WEBSITE reserve the right at all times and without prior notification to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/submitted documents. Any decision made by the WEBSITE shall be final and cannot be disputed.
- The WEBSITE’s distribution partners and other platforms publishing the original or derived content can remove them without prior intimation. The WEBSITE’s distribution partners reserve the right to remove any or all sourced content at their discretion.
- The WEBSITE reserves the right to reject any promotional press releases which may qualify as advertisements. The hyperlinks on the document should not contain any pop up or pop under ads. On an account of receiving such content or document, Blockchain-Press-Releases.com will remove it without intimation. Violation of any of the terms and conditions and/or misuse of Blockchain-Press-Releases.com services will result in permanent removal of the account and documents associated with it.
- The WEBSITE materials includes intellectual property belonging to the company. These materials includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials that is not in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions is prohibited. Unauthorised use of the WEBSITE may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All submissions published on the WEBSITE can be copied, utilized and printed PROVIDED there is a reference made i.e. providing a link to the article and citing the WEBSITE or the company as the source.
- From time to time this WEBSITE may include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience and it doesn’t indicate any form of endorsement from the WEBSITE or the company. The WEBSITE is not liable for the content available on these sites.
- After Editorial approval your Press Releases will published on Blockchain-Press-Releases.com and published to stay forever in the Blockchain. example ERC-20, example BTC SV , BMG token ( soon ) your Blockchain link will be added to the end of your Press Release example here.
- NO REFUND POLICY
Blockchain-Press-Releases.com has a strict no-refund policy. When using any of the WEBSITE’s services you agree that all payment obligations are non-cancellable and all payments made are non-refundable.
- PRESS RELEASE TAKE DOWN
The WEBSITE reserves the right to take down any document (press release) submitted by the user at any time. The owner of the document can request to recall the distribution for which a $100 handling fee will be charged.
- COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATIONS
If any content infringes copyright, the WEBSITE will remove infringing materials following a proper notification. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the WEBSITE by emailing us at [email protected] Your notification should contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the WEBSITE, sufficient for Blockchain-Press-Releases.com and its affiliates to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Blockchain-Press-Releases.com OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APP, OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE. The aggregate liability of Blockchain-Press-Releases.com to you for all claims arising from or related to the Site, App, or the Services OR THESE TERMS is limited to 50 US dollars (USD 50).
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blockchain-Press-Releases.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, co-branders and other partners (including third-party partners to whom the WEBSITE may provide Your Content (“Third Parties”)), employees, consultants and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) that the Company or Third Parties may incur as a result of or arising from (1) Your Content and any information you (or anyone accessing the Services using your password) submit, post or transmit through the Services, (2) your (or access to the Services as you) violation of these Terms or applicable law or regulation, (3) your (or anyone using your account’s) violation of any rights of any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, third party privacy rights), or (4) any information or content we collect from third parties through the Blockchain-Press-Releases.com or Service at your request, or (5) any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines input by you into the Services.
The Terms constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The Terms and the relationship between you and Blockchain-Press-Releases.com shall be governed by the laws in the country of registration, without giving effect to any choice of laws or principles that would require the application of the laws of a different country or state. Any legal action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Terms, or your use of, the WEBSITE and its Services must be instituted exclusively in the courts located in the country of registration and in no other jurisdiction. You further consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in, and agree to service of process issued or authorized by, any such court. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Blockchain Media Group SL
Calle Fray Juan Tensa 24
03560 El Campello
Companyregister: Alicante CIF: B42561035
Changes to these general terms and conditions
If Blockchain-Press-Releases.com decides to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and condition on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Spain. The competent court in Spain shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute in connection with these general terms and conditions without prejudice to the right of appeal and that of appeal to the Supreme Court.
We have copyright over this Terms and Conditions. Use by third parties – even by way of extract – for commercial purposes is not allowed. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
These terms and conditions were last modified: 1.4.2019.